Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Things either slow down or speed up!

I'm in bed thinking, yes I have my last final tomorrow and how I need to write last weeks blog.
Last week was a good week. Got to spend time at young life with two girls I've been getting to know, and they are pumped about going to camp! $600 is a lot for a camp, but man is it worth it :) I'd say Wednesday was an awesome day. I had class, all the good stuff with time to spare. So Ashley and I got some Froyo, and subway for dinner and were able to go listen to 15 miles west and Vibe, the cappella groups at WOU :) ok I'm a little obsessed at the moment too. I keep YouTubing 15 miles west to see what I can listen to of them. It was an hour show, so Ashley and I could male or to bible study on time, which was awesome! Worship, ready, set, go! So amazing to worship the Lord with believers that are my age!
Thursday I didn't have music class, but I really did like that class. Anyway, I was able to drive Michaela and Hannah to a young life camp meeting in Salem. That was nice chatting with them, and spending an evening with the other YL leaders for the greater Salem area.
Friday!! Math Fun Fair. How great was that!! So awesome. Spending the morning with our math buddies we'd been talking to during the term and actually meeting them. Such a fun time to get and know them and play games with them! I cam not wait to get into a classroom. So many times I get confirmation that what I am pursuing is something that I will love. Be obedient to the Lord and he will give you the pleasures of your heart. Such a trust worthy, loving God that I have! He shows himself true every day.
I've had a chill week, cause in all honesty I have been blessed with an easy term. I don't want to take it forgranted either. I know I won't have easy terms again, but I can male the most out of them! I am ready for the rest of the week, and I am preparing myself for spring break!! Starts Wednesday afternoon, but I won't head anywhere till Friday. Going to the ranch to volunteer :)!! Then I'll end up heading home, once I figure out where I will stay.
So many new things ahead, and I am prepared without looking too far ahead and driving myself crazy!!
Good luck to anyone who still has finals this week :) hope everyone has a blessed week :)
With love
Alyssa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment