Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One week two days!

Hey guys! I'm getting later and later on my writing; which should be a good thing right? I'm keeping myself busy :) in my head though everyday that passes I'm thinking I need to get that done. I've been doing a blog ever week for a couple months now, I can't slack! With a lot of things, that is how I am. If I have committed to something it is hard for me to slack off or give up on trying. I will keep going at it until I get in the groove again of accomplishing whatever it is I need to do. I was thinking about that yesterday and realized that is fine, but I gotta keep myself in check about it. If it makes me stressed or worry I need to analyze what is going on and ask myself if it is really that important! Something's are and some are not. :)

So I have entered DEAD WEEK! Looking back to last (where I didn't really write a blog about ;) I was thinking about how this week would look for me. I did my normal stuff last week, classes, works, young life, lunch with Carlee on Wednesday. Added a couple other things which is always nice from my routine. I also sat through everyone's mini lesson for music. Ok so since I was done I had sorta check out of hat class mentally, but guess what?! Now I am done. I really did enjoy the class and wish I had classes like that more often. Just not that late at night! This Thursday night I am not sure yet what I will do withy night, but I will find something.

For dead week I have two more things that I have to do that get my nerves going. Tomorrow at 8am I have a group presentation in my Ed writing class. Should be good though, PowerPoint and mini lesson, GO! And last for the day I am presenting my final art project that I am not fond of, but it had to get done. Once those are marked off my imaginary list for the week I am set free. Friday I have math but we are having a fun fair with our lag buddies we have been working with all term. Excited to meet them and play some games. I hope an pray everyone else's finals and dead week go smoothly, because a lot of stress and pressure build up during this time.

I'm excited to see this week and next go by so I can head to the rang and see how God can use me. And to see what he has to show me :) God is so good!!

Have an awesome week everyone. Thanks for reading, those of you who did. Means a lot :)

Lyssa

Oh ya! I made snicker doodle cookies this week! So yummy. And I made roommate dinner, which I was super impressed with myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment