Saturday, February 9, 2013

He always deserves Glory!

The Lord is always there, in our times of suffering, and happiness. We should always be giving glory to God. Especially in our times of being troubled, The Lord shows himself even more. Relying on the Father and not ourselves is important to remember.
That is being evident to me this week. I don't know the plan God has for me. I see glimpses of what could be. Somedays I make myself think I see what will be my future. I'm not the one that is right as much as I tell myself I am at times.
I've had a really busy week, but nevertheless a blessed week. I am blessed to have a relationship with the people in my life. People in my classes I talk to and get to know them more and more each day. At work my coworkers can make me laugh! I get so excited to share the glory of God with people twice during the week through Young Life and Wednesday night bible study. And I so wish everyone I knew could come to Wednesday night and see the radical change these people can make on my life. This is a place like no other. College kids, worshiping, praising The Lord in all he does. Words can't even describe what that place is like on Wednesdays.
I sometimes get caught up with the fact that I am busy, but I try to make time for other things. Things that are important and that need to be apart of my everyday life.
I've had a handful of people on my heart lately, knowing some of what they are going through both good and bad. The Lord gives me opportunities to share with people or pray for people. Somedays for myself it is hard to ask for prayer when it is needed the most. I am so thankful I have people in my life that I can ask that of and they will respond.
The Lord is putting it on my heart right now that life is a beautiful thing, there is no need to have a bitter heart. It's ok to be sad, hurt, tired and whatever else people feel that is "negative" it's what you do about it in your everyday life. Life does have ups and downs. I look for something good in each of those days.
I feel a new chapter opening in my life. I have no idea what it holds and I accept that. I know I am here at school, doing what I do. I have a lot of decisions to make for the next 6 to 7 months. Lots of prayer on my half will be done and lots of prayer by others is always appreciated.
This week has been interesting and some details don't need to be disclosed. I am maturing into someone I never knew I could be or would be. It is all by the grace of God. I am so appreciative for the people the Lord has placed strongly in my life for the last 6 months. I wouldn't take anything back that he has shown me, brought to me or in a sense taken away. Right now I feel like something is missing, but devoting even more time to His goodness will help me know that things happen for a reason.
I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. And can find goodness in everything they do :)

Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment