Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Alright folks. This week in so many ways was an interesting one. Had what I thought were a few set backs, but like always God helps me get through them all.
I am learning more and more everyday that you have to rely on others. As hard as that can be sometimes, you have to have people in your life you can fall back on. You also can't be shy in life! You have to take one giant step forward in order to keep moving.

And with that I had to do some digging about my blog and school email and realized I couldn't get into my blog for the last week. Turns out my school signed a contract with google to keep using gmail as our email provider, but we can no longer use blogger and probably some other things like that.. Oh well, I am hear writing that I am moving my blog!
I wanted to make the move easy, here is the link.
http://joyfulalyssa.wordpress.com/
I am hoping I can still access blogger for a while. But in case I can not I am moving everything over. Better safe than sorry. I like blogging so I am sticking to it.

It's 7:30 on a Wednesday evening. Normally I would be at bible study, but this girl has other things to do. And no writing this blog is not one of them. Just gotta do it now while I literally can.
Projects, papers, tests and presentations. That is what the rest of this week is filled with.
This weekend will be spent at WFR with Kaila, which I am super excited about.  We will be gone till Monday :) Happy Day! The ONLY thing I am not happy about is the amount of school work I need to get done. But if I manage my time just right, it will all get done.
This term has been a packed one, as you all know. This last Saturday, young life had a fundraiser! Car wash and garage sale. It went good, but the weather wasn't holding out. So we have more events to come! I've been on a normal schedule lately. Classes, work, young life, homework, the classroom. Oh you know!
Friday I was able to go on a field trip with my little kinders and that was def the highlight of my week. Maybe this term ;) They are so precious. Can't wait till I get to see them tomorrow morning. And I will show up at the right time. My schedule usually has me somewhere by 7 or 8 lately. I almost tried to show up to my 9am class this morning at 8, until I realized I didn't have class till later. And that was the start of today.
Got a lot to accomplish tonight, so those who pray, pray I get what I need done actually done!

I am gonna call it quits, but look for my other blog.
http://joyfulalyssa.wordpress.com/

Same posts are there, and I will be posting new ones from there.
Stay tuned for the life of Alyssa, where life isn't always easy, but easy to praise!

Love you all!
Ms. Lyss (like one little kinder calls me) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment